October 20, 2010

Utah Jazz New Jazzbot

It has been some time since there has been an active post on Turpy-World! I understand that many of you used to look forward to the days that a post was put on Turpy-World! Some of you may have thought those days were over... Well I'm here to assure you after a long break, Turpy-World is back!!

To kick off the new session, I have news to tell you, and I need each of your help! Recently I had applied to be a Utah Jazz Blogger for the Utah Jazz. At first I was just joking around, thought it would be cool. But the more I thought about it... I think it would be sweet and I want to do it. So a few days ago I submitted a sample blog on why I should be chosen. And it looks as though others have all their friends going in just to vote for them. A little bias if you ask me but thats what I am going to have to do to keep up with my competition. So I am asking each and every one of you, to take a few min out of your busy day and extend a vote for me! All you need to do is make an account real quick if you don't have one then log in and rate if 5 stars. Then just leave some BS comment on how cool I am and how well of a Jazz Blogger I will be! Cause lets be honest... Who makes better blog posts? ...... NO ONE!!

This is a link to my post

After you are done if you have a few moments than go ahead and click on the following links as well and vote their butts down to make me look even better! :)







I would owe each and every one of you bunches!
Also be ready for a new Turpy-World post very soon as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment